This is the final step in setting up your integration. The CRM Handoff is the tool we use to forward your applicants into Bullhorn. Due to the way in which Bullhorn works, we can provide you with a few different options here.
To start setting up the CRM Handoff
1. Inside your idibu account, go to 'Settings' and select 'CRM handoff' from the drop down list.
2. From the drop down list at the top of the page, select Bullhorn from the list of available CRMs.
3. The drop down list that appears below enables you to specific the correct data centre associated with your Bullhorn account.
The 'info' button on the right provides a link with more information, but one way to identify your data centre code is simply to check your Bullhorn URL when signing into your account.
If the data centre is not displayed here, then keep an eye on the bottom left of your screen when signing in. It often will appear briefly in a grey box during the sign in process.
4. The next step is to connect your Bullhorn account using your login credentials. You have two options here:
The OAuth method
Login and password
The OAuth method:
This displays the Bullhorn login page and enables you to log directly into Bullhorn to connect your account with idibu. Using this method means that your login credentials are not stored in the idibu database, but sometimes the accounts can become disconnected. From time to time, you may need to enter this setup area again to re-connect your account.
Login and password:
This means idibu will store your login credentials using a secure encryption method. The key benefit is that should the accounts become disconnected, idibu can use these credentials to re-establish as secure connection immediately without you having to intervene.
When you have completed the rest of the details below and click 'save', assuming the credentials added are correct idibu will show that your account is connected:
5. By default, we will forward all your applicants into the 'Online responses' section of your Bullhorn vacancy. This is the default recommended workflow. If you prefer to send applicants directly to 'Shortlist' then you can select this option as shown below:
6. You can nowconfigure the handoff to your preferred workflow, by completing and saving the remaining settings.
Your Bullhorn integration will then be complete and ready to use!