The beauty of our CRM integration is that we provide you with a number of ways to send applicants directly into your CRM.
You can choose from three methods to forward applicants both into the CRM and related vacancy. You can also forward applicants you wish to keep on file, i.e. those you want to retain in your CRM, but not against the vacancy they applied to.
In this article we will will look at:
1. Go to 'Settings' > 'CRM Handoff'
2. Click on the 'Select CRM' drop down list and select your CRM
3. A blue 'Login to [name of CRM]' button will appear. Click this and you will be taken to a sign in page.
Some CRMs may require you to select some additional options before clicking the 'login...' button.
4. Sign in with your usual CRM sign in credentials, and you will be taken back to the CRM Handoff area in idibu.
You're now ready to setup the handoff with your preferred candidate forwarding workflow.
There are three ways in which you can forward applicants from idibu into both your CRM and vacancy:
1. Automatic forwarding of ALL applicants into your CRM (Ideal if you don't wish to do any pre-sifting of candidates and retain every single record in your CRM).
2. Sending applicants into your CRM using our traffic light system (Ideal if you want to do an initial sift before adding candidates to your CRM and use our automated communication tools).
3. Sending applicants into your CRM using a bespoke ATS trigger status (Ideal if you want to do some initial pre-screening within idibu before progressing candidates into your CRM, and use our automated communication tools).
1. If you want to automatically forward all candidates that arrive in idibu on to your CRM without sifting, then select the tick box next to 'Send all new idibu candidates into the CRM automatically'.
2. Click 'SAVE SETTINGS'.
This means that your users simply click the green traffic light button to forward a candidate from idibu into the CRM and associated vacancy.
1. Tick the box next to 'Use green traffic light only to send candidates to both CRM and Vacancy'.
2. Click 'SAVE SETTINGS'.
1. If you want to use a bespoke ATS status (or one of our default status options) as a trigger to send candidates into your CRM and vacancy, then tick the box next to 'Use a specific ATS status to send candidate to both CRM and Vacancy'. This means that whenever a candidate is moved into this status, their details will be forwarded to the CRM and vacancy.
2. A drop down list will appear displaying the ATS statuses you currently have active on your account. Simply select the ATS status you wish to allocate as your 'trigger' to forward the candidate details into your CRM. In the example below, we have created a status called 'Send to CRM' (Feel free to push the boundaries in terms of originality).
Remember, these statuses can be configured however you like so there's no need to just choose from the default list - see 'Editing and customising the ATS status list' in this article.
3. Click 'SAVE SETTINGS'.
For more information on how your users will work with selective forwarding.
We understand that quite often an applicant will apply to your vacancy who isn't quite the right fit, but who you feel you could help with another opportunity now or in the future. For this reason we built a 'keep on file' workflow into our traffic light system.
When a user selects the Amber Traffic Light against an applicant, the applicant is:
However, you can also forward these candidates into your CRM without them being logged against the vacancy they applied to. This allows you to retain the candidate in your CRM talent bank and manage them as you wish from there.
To activate this option
1. Access the CRM Handoff area as outlined above.
2. Tick the box next to 'Use yellow traffic light only to send `keep on file` candidates to CRM'
3. Click 'SAVE SETTINGS'